One of my favorite ways of eating salmon has to be the air fryer. When you are in a pinch and want an easy and fast dinner, this recipe is for you!
First, we want to dice our salmon into cubed pieces. We are going to season our salmon of a teaspoon of each seasoning: coriander, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, ground ginger, and paprika. Make sure to evenly coat your salmon.
When your salmon is fully seasoned, place your salmon into the air fryer basket and make sure the pieces are moderately spread out.
Place the salmon into the air fryer and cook at 390F for about 15 minutes. While your air fryer is cooking, let’s make the sauce!
In a sauce pan, add your soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, sesame oil, honey, and cornstarch slurry (cornstarch and water mixed together) This will help thicken the sauce.
Once the sauce is thick and your salmon is ready, place salmon over a warm fluffy bed of rice and drizzle over the sauce. Garnish with some sesame seeds and greed onion! \
Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon Bites
- 1 Tsp Each: Coriander, Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Ginger Salt, and Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch and 1 Tbsp Water mixed together
- Dice your salmon into bite size cubes.
- Preheat your Air Fryer
- Season salmon with seasoning mix and air fry at 390 for about 12-15 minutes.
- For the sauce, add soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger paste, honey, and cornstarch and water mixture into a skillet.
- Whisk ingredients together and let the sauce lightly simmer. The cornstarch water mixture will help thicken the sauce
- When the salmon is all done, serve over a bed of rice. Drizzle the sauce and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.