This easy weeknight dinner takes one pan and 20 minutes. The salmon is wonderfully creamy and full of flavor!
If you want easy, this recipe is for you! First, we are going to use some of the oil from the sun dried tomatoes. It is so perfect to cook protein in, and we are not wasting it in the jar. On medium to high heat, add your tomato oil in the pan. Season your salmon to your liking. I used Old Bay.
Cook your salmon skin side down then flip. We want a crispy skin, that is the best part! Cook your salmon about 4-5 minutes a side or until the interior is cooked.
Remove your salmon and add the sun dried tomatoes, and your spinach. Once the spinach has begun wilting down, add your heavy cream. Turn down the heat and stir. Lastly, add some lemon juice, paprika, and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Put your salmon back into the pan so it can soak up all that creamy sauce! Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Easy One Pan Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Salmon
- 3 Salmon Filets
- 2 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Old Bay
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Optional: Fresh Parsley
- In a skillet on medium high heat, pour out 2 tbsp of the sun dried tomato oil from the jar.
- Season your salmon to your liking. I used Old Bay. Place your salmon skin side down to get it nice and crispy. Then flip and cook your salmon, about 4-5 minutes a side.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and pour in your sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Let the spinach wilt down then lower the temperature and add your heavy cream.
- Season with paprika, a little lemon juice, then add your freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Place your back into the pan and let is sit in the delicious sauce! Plate and garnish with a little parsley and more parmesan cheese.