If you are a wing lover like I am, then these wings are the perfect flavor to add to your wing nights! These peppery and buttery wings have a salty and rich soy garlic flavor that makes the most delicious glaze! It only takes a few minutes to make this sauce; and you will want to make your wings this way every time!
First, season your wings with the following seasoning. Make sure to pat your wings dry and drizzle with a little olive oil. For the seasoning mix, use 1 tsp each of: chili powder, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. I like to use a baking rack to make sure all the whole wing gets cooked! Bake at 425F for about 40 minutes or until internal temp is 165F.
For your sauce, add 2 tbsp of melted butter, 1 tbsp garlic chili oil, 3 cloves minced garlic, 1 tbsp soy sauce, and 1 tbsp Szechuan peppercorn. Mix well. Place your wings in a bowl and toss with the sauce! Garnish with sesame seed and green onion.
- 18 Chicken Wings
- Avocado Oil Spray or 1 tbsp of any oil
- 1 tsp of each: Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, and Salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp garlic chili oil (I like Fly By Jing Brand)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp szechuan peppercorn
- Pat your wings dry. Drizzle with oil and season with your wing seasonings
- Bake at 425F for about 40 minutes or until 165F temp
- Mix your sauce ingredients together and toss your crispy wings together and garnish with green onion and sesame seed