There is nothing that beats a delicious spinach and artichoke dip! It is so easy to make and is so cheesy. This recipe takes it to the next level by smoking it. You get this delicious subtle smoke flavor that compliments the spinach and artichokes. Enjoy smoky cream cheese that is perfect on any cracker.
I love this recipe because it is one of my favorite dips. Now that I added it to the smoker, it make it even better! You do not need to smoke it for long, just until the cheese is melty and there is some golden brown topping. You only need a mixing bowl and smoker safe container. I used aluminum for this.
In your bowl, add your softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Add all of your ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Pour dip into an aluminum tray and place on smoker for 30 minutes at 250F or until it is golden brown and melted. Enjoy with your favorite cracker!
The Best Smoked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 Cup Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts (Chop)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 8 Oz Block Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonaise
- 1 Tsp Each: Salt, Pepper, Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozarella
- 1/2 Cup Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Let Cream Cheese sit out for 1 hour until it is softened or microwave for about 30 seconds
- Mix all ingredients into a mixing bowl and trader to an aluminum pan.
- Smoke on the smoker for 30 minutes at 250 or until the top is golden brown and cheese is melted
Leave a Reply