When is crab dip not the best appetizer option? It is creamy, cheesy, and this one is spicy! Pair this dip with some toasted crackers or bread for the perfect bite!
This recipe is so easy and requires very little effort. First, we need to chop our jalapeños and crab. I used 2 jalapeños that are finely diced. I also used imitation crab. Cute them into small pieces so each bite has the perfect amount of crab and spice.
Once your peppers and crab are chopped, to an oven-safe dish, add 8oz soften cream cheese. To your cream cheese, add the crab, diced jalapeño, minced garlic, 2 tbsp Sour cream, 4 tbsp mayo, and 1/2 cup of greek yogurt. Top it off with some old bay and give it a stir.
Once your mixed your dip, add 1/2 of your favorite shredded cheese. Stir this into the dip so the cheese is throughout the dip. Then add 1/2 cup more of cheese for the top layer. Bake this in the oven at 375 for 20-30 minutes or until the top layer of cheese is golden brown and melted.
Take this out of the oven and top with some green onion. You can serve this with some toasted bread or crackers!
Spicy and Cheesy Crab Dip
- 12 Oz Imitation Crab
- 2 Diced Jalapeños
- 8 Oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- First, dice your jalapeño and crab.
- In an oven-safe dish, add 8oz cream cheese. To that, add your crab, jalapeños garlic, sour cream, mayo, greek yogurt, and old bay seasoning.
- Give that a good stir and add 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Mix in your cheese so it is spread out evenly throughout the dip.
- Even the top layer and add 1/2 cup more of cheese. Bake this in the oven at 375 for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and melty.
- Top with some green onion and serve with some toasted crackers.