When it comes to refreshing drinks, this recipe is going to be your best friend! It is refreshing, easy to make, and has delicious layers of flavor. It is the perfect match for a warm sunny day!
To make the lemonade, you can either do it from scratch or get pre-made lemonade from the store! It really it up to personal preference. I like making my own because you can control the amount of sweetness in your own. For a homemade batch, I did 1 1/2 cups of sugar, 1 1/2 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice, and 1/4-1/3 cup lemon zest. I find that the lemon zest adds a more strong lemon flavor.
Next, mix that together until the sugar begins dissolving. I grilled some peaches on the grill for about 5 minutes on high heat to get them tender and have that char to them. Carefully juice your peaches until you get about 1/2-3/4 cup of peach juice. I would grill about 3-4!
Next, slice up some fresh lemon and peaches and place into your pitcher. Now time to add cold water. For this recipe, I recommend 3 cups of water and then adding 1/2 cup at a time until it is the taste you like!. Again with homemade lemonade, you can really take control on how strong your lemonade is. Once all the ingredients are incorporated and the sugar is dissolved, you can pour directly over ice! Top off with an ounce of Tennessee Honey Whiskey!
Easy Summer Grilled Peach Whiskey Lemonade
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Lemon Juice
- 3-4 Cups Cold Water
- 1/4-1/3 Cup Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Cup Peach Juice
- 6 Ripe Peaches
- 1 Oz Tennesse Honey Whiskey (1 Oz Per Glass)
- 8 Cups Pre-made Lemonade
- Fresh Mint
- In a tall pitcher, add sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir until Sugar dissolves.
- Grill peaches and carefully juice. You may get about 1/2 cup of the grilled peach juice.
- Add peach juice to the pitcher. Add sliced fruit and 3 cups of cold water. If you need to add more water, do It in half cup increments until desired taste.
- Stir thoroughly and pour over ice. Drink as is or top off with 1 oz of Tennessee Honey Whiskey