I am back with another one of my delicious air fryer recipes! Sometimes, cooking salmon can be daunting, but with the air fryer, it only takes 12 minutes! This recipe is creamy and absolutely delicious!
First, we need to make the filling. This filling is so good it can be used as a party dip as well! First, add 1 8oz block of softened cream cheese to a mixing bowl. Add 1 cup of cooked chopped spinach. I used about 2 cups of raw spinach and it wilted down to about 1 cup. Then add 1 drained can of artichoke hearts. Chop into smaller pieces and add. Toss in 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, and season with salt and red pepper flakes. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
For the salmon, I had enough for 2 4oz filets. They both fit in my air fryer perfectly. Make sure to leave the skin in tact. Gently slice through the filet in the middle making sure you DO NOT slice through the skin. Season with your favorite seasonings, I used Old Bay.
Gently stuff the salmon with your artichoke spinach mix. I found that this mix is PERFECT for stuffing 4 salmon filets. Air fry at 390F for 12-14 minutes. In the oven, cook at 375 for about 20-25 minutes.
Sprinkle some fresh parsley and lemon juice on the cooked salmon and enjoy! I used whole grain rice, but you can serve with potatoes, fresh veggies, or pasta!
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Air Fryer Salmon
- 4 Salmon Filets
- Old Bay
Artichoke Spinach Filling
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese Block Softened
- 1 Cup Chopped and cooked Spinach (About 2 Cups Raw)
- 1 Can Drained and Chopped Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Red Pepper Flake To Taste
- Add Artichoke and Spinach filling ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Slice your salmon filets in the middle carefully not breaking through the skin. This well is where we will add our stuffing.
- Season salmon with your favorite seasonings.
- Stuff salmon filets and air fry in a preheated air fryer at 390F for 12-14 minutes.
- To oven bake, bake at 375 F for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley and lemon juice.
- Serve with veggies, rice, potatoes, or even pasta!