This recipe is not only filling and delicious, but it healthy and the total cost is 15$ These Good and Gather products are high quality for a fraction of the price. Since grocery prices are up, it is nice to have reliable ingredients on the cheaper side.
This rice bowl has brown rice and ground turkey. You have lean meats and fibrous grains. The best part about this is you can get everything at Target! Who doesn’t love an excuse for a Target run!
First, chop up your baby bell peppers. These cost 2.99$ Then you want to cut your green onion which is only .99 cents! Next, microwave 2 Good and Gather brown rice packs which are 1.29$ These are hands down some of my favorite to buy at the store. It makes rice so easy and convenient!
Thaw out your frozen turkey patties 5.99$. I used 2 for this recipe. In your non-stick skillet, place your thawed turkey patties in with a little oil and break apart so they are ground. Next, season with your chili lime seasoning 1.99$. Add in your sliced mini peppers and 1/2 can of corn which is .59 cents.
Mix this around until your turkey is cooked and the veggies are tender. Pour in 1/2 tub of Medium Serrano Salsa costing 2.99$. Once this is all combined, you can garnish with green onion and serve!
Total cost came out to be: 15.13$ For 4 Servings putting each drastically under the 15$ mark coming out to 3.78 a serving!
Easy One-Pan Turkey Rice Bowl For 15$
- 1 Cup Mini Bell Peppers Sliced Good and Gather Brand
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion Sliced G&G
- 2 Packs 90-Second Brown Basmati Rice G&G
- 2 Ground Turkey Patties G&G
- 1 Tbsp Chili Lime Seasoning G&G
- 1/2 Can Corn G&G
- 1/2 Tub Medium Serrano Pepper Salsa G&G
- Chop your veggies and set aside.
- Microwave your 90-second rice.
- In a non-stick skillet, take 2 thawed turkey patties and cook in a little oil. Gently break them apart with a spatula. Season with your Chili Lime seasoning.
- Toss in your mini bell peppers and 1/2 can of corn. Give this a good mix and cook down for a couple of minutes.
- Add your pre-cooked rice into the skillet and combine. Add 1/2 of Serrano Salsa and mix thoroughly.
- Once your skillet is done, remove from heat and garnish with Green Onion
Leave a Reply