If you want an easy, sweet Fall recipe, the you have to try this one! The best part is it requires no baking and can be made in advance and saved for later. As a lover of pumpkin spice, this is sweet, subtle, and the perfect introduction into Fall! This can be made gluten free if you use GF graham crackers.
In a mixing bowl, add your softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and spices. Spices can either be just a pre-made pumpkin spice blend or make your own with ground clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Mix together until smooth. When your cream cheese is room temperature it is smoother to blend. Next, it is time to make the graham cracker crust! First add 1 sleeve of graham crackers into a food processor with 1/2 stick of melted butter. Pulse until it is a wet sand consistency. Add 1 tbsp of melted butter at a time if it is not wet enough.
In a nonstick and greased cupcake tin, add your graham cracker crust and press down. I used about 1-1 1/2 tbsp of crust. Then add your cheesecake batter until it tins are filled. Gently smooth the top with a knife. Freeze for 4 hours. Lastly, gently pop out of the tins once frozen. Garnish with whipped cream and some cinnamon.
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites
- 2 8 Oz Softened Blocks of Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice Seasoning OR 1/2 Tsp Each Ground Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Clove
- 1 Sleeve Graham Cracker or GF Graham Crackers
- 1/2 Stick Melted Butter
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, sugar, and spice blend. Mix with a mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, add 1 sleeve of graham cracker and 1/2 sticks of melted butter. Pulse until a wet sand texture.
- In a nonstick cupcake tin, add press down 1 tbsp of graham cracker crust. Then fill the batter to the top of the tin. Gently smooth with the top of the knife.
- Freeze in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Then pop them out of the tray. You can let these sit out for 30 minutes to gently thaw. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon
How many does this recipe make?
Staley Lane says
This feeds 4-6 people!