When it comes to delicious ramen, the possibilities are endless. This recipe is simple, easy to make, and brings together the best of both worlds.
As someone who loves corn, I had to bring elote and ramen together. It was a match made in heaven! To start, dice up your onion and jalapeño. In a nonstick skillet on medium to high heat, sauté your veggies. Once those cook down, we can add our seasoning and liquid.
Next, place your ramen packets into the liquid mixture and let them dehydrate. If you need to add more liquid, you can add water 1/4 cup at a time and reduce the heat to simmer. Once the ramen is all cooked, add your cheese and mix thoroughly.
Pour ramen into your serving dish and you can top with kewpie mayo, cotija cheese, cilantro, Valentina, and limes. I find that combination makes the perfect elote bite!
Creamy and Cheesy Elote Ramen Food Fusion
- 1/2 Cup Corn
- 1/2 Small White Onion
- 1 Jalapeño Diced
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Ramen Packets
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Kewpie Mayo
- Cotija Cheese
- Chili Lime Seasoning or Tajin
- Valentina Hot Sauce
- In a nonstick skillet on medium to high heat, sauté onion, jalapeño, and corn.
- Once the onions are becoming a bit translucent and the veggies are slightly tender, season with salt and paprika. Add your water and heavy cream and mix together.
- Place your 2 ramen packets in the skillet and reduce heat to a light simmer. Let the ramen dehydrate in the liquid. Flip once the ramen is soft at the bottom.
- When the ramen is soft and easily able to be broken apart, mix together thoroughly. If you need more liquid you can add more water while it simmers.
- Add your mozzarella cheese and stir.
- Transfer to your serving dish.
- Top with all or some of the toppings listen above! Enjoy