This recipe may just be the simplest recipe in your book! It takes just a few minutes to get a well rounded meal and it can be done in the air fryer! The delicious Cajun Butter makes this Tilapia rich while the lemon brightens up the plate! Do not stress about dinner any more and enjoy delicious food that takes just 15 minutes!
First we want to make the Cajun butter. It is really simple! First melt 2 tbsp of butter. You will use 1 Tbsp per filet. Then to the butter add your seasoning mix. You can use a premade Cajun seasoning mix or do 1 tsp each of salt, pepper, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried parsley. Baste your fish with this butter and Air fry at 390 F for 10-12 minutes or until fish is fully cooked and opaque.
While your fish is cooking, in a nonstick skillet, add 1 tsp of oil and 2 cups of power greens or spinach. Wilt down. Microwave your rice of choice using the 90 second rice packs. I used the Seeds of Change brand! Enjoy your wholesome meal with some lemon. I used Sprouts as a garnish for extra fiber.
Easy and Quick Air Fryer Cajun Butter Tilapia
- 2 Tilapia Filets
- 1 Tsp Salt, Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Dried Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Cups Power Greens or Spinach
- 1 Packet Seeds of Change 90 Second Microwave Rice Blend
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Lemon Wedges
- Preheat Airfryer to 390
- Melt your butter and add the seasonings. Mix well.
- Baste your tilapia filets and air fry at 390 for 10-12 minutes
- While the fish is cooking, add 1 tsp of olive oil to a nonstick skillet and wilt down your greens.
- Microwave your rice packet
- Serve together and garnish with lemon and sprouts
Leave a Reply