This has to be one of the easiest recipes on my website! There is no question that classic guacamole is one of my favorites. Stacked high on a salted tortilla chip, this is incredible! But I like to make mine with a secret ingredient. Pomegranate seeds! Yes, you would not believe how refreshing this version is. It is creamy, tart, tangy, yet sweet and salty. It really is a mouthful of flavor!
If you don’t like pomegranates, don’t worry! You can use this recipe just for the classic guacamole itself. For this recipe, you only need one large mixing bowl! The first part is to precut all of your veggies. It will make it so much easier.
In a large bowl, add your ripe avocado and mash. Once you have it mashed to the consistency you like, add your diced veggies. Gently fold in the rest of the ingredients minus the pomegranate seeds! I like to use those as garnish. Lastly, top with an extra sprinkle of Tajin or your chili lime salt, and your pomegranate seeds. They add such a wonderful burst of sweet flavor to the guacamole!
Easy and Fresh Homemade Guacamole
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Jalapeno Diced
- 1/2 Small Diced Red Onion
- 1 Roma Tomato Diced
- 1/4 Cup Minced Cilantro
- 1-2 Tsp Chili Lime Salt or Tajin
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, add your ripe avocado.
- Mash your avocado until it is the consistency of your liking. I prefer mine a little chunky, but you can mash until as smooth as you like.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except the pomegranate seeds. Gently fold into until everything is combined.
- Serve in a bowl and top with an extra sprinkle of Tajin and the pomegranate seeds!