Hands down garlic bread is one of my favorite things to get at a restaurant! It is so delicious and easy to make! It really has that amazing garlicky and herbaceous flavor while being really creamy! This will definitely be a fan favorite for your next pasta night!
First, cook your pasta. I like mine slightly aldente. Set aside. In a large pan, melt your butter. Add your minced garlic. Let this cook in the butter until fragrant, about 1 minute. Then, add in your minced herbs. For this recipe, I used parsley, rosemary, and thyme!
Once you start smelling the deliciousness of the pan, pour in your heavy cream. I used 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream. Give this a stir and reduce the heat. You want your cream mixture to be warm but not scorching hot! Add in your shredded cheese of choice. I used Mozzarella and white cheddar. Then this simmer on low. This will allow the cheese to slowly melt into the cheese and not get clumpy but instead thick and creamy without a roux! This sauce is completely gluten free and you can use GF pasta for a completely GF dish!
Once your sauce is thick, toss in your cooked pasta and coat evenly. Sprinkle with some fresh parmesan cheese and serve immediately! This also is really good paired with some chicken!
Easy and Creamy Garlic Herb and Parmesan Pasta
- 1/2 Lb Pasta of Choice (Regular or GF)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 5-6 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Each: Minced Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary
- 2 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheese (Mozzarella and/or White Cheddar)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Optional: Red Pepper Flake
- Cook pasta to preferred doneness and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add your butter. Toss in your garlic and cook until fragrant and the butter slightly browns.
- Mix, and add your minced herbs. Stir this about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and pour in your heavy cream. When the cream is warm but not too hot, add your cheese and stir. Let this simmer on low until the sauce is combined. This will get nice and thick.
- Toss in your cooked pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese! Serve immediately and enjoy!
César Lozano says