If you are looking for an easy and cheap dish, this party-pleasing app is the perfect thing for your next game night, movie screening, or get together! This is less than 30 dollars and takes less than 30 minutes to make!
First, take your precooked and shredded chicken and place it in a mixing bowl. I used about 1 1/2 cups of chicken breast and got about 6-7 rolls out of it. To your chicken, add equal parts ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. About 1/2 cup each. Mix well so sauce coats chicken evenly.
Next, take you egg roll wrappers and place it in front of you. I used Thai spring roll wrappers because they are a little thinner than an egg roll wrapper, but egg roll wrappers are just fine! If you do the Thai spring roll wrappers, let them thaw for a couple minutes under a damp towel. Additionally, I like using 2 layers. For an egg roll wrapper, you can use 1.
Place your cheese stick at the base of the diamond with some filling. gently roll upwards then once halfway up, fold in the sides. Then continue to roll. Make sure to press down so the seam closes fully. Add some water along the edge to make sure it is closed.
Fry in oil until golden brown and cheese is fully melted. About 4-5 minutes per roll. Serve with ranch and enjoy!
Easy and Cheap Buffalo Chicken Mozzarella Egg Rolls
- 1 1/2 Cup Precooked/Preshredded Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 6 Mozzarella Sticks
- Egg roll or Spring Roll Wrappers
- 3-4 Cups Hot Oil
- Mix chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch into a bowl. Set aside.
- Place your wrapper in a diamond formation in front of you.
- Lay your cheese stick and chicken at the bottom of the diamond and roll upwards toward the middle.
- Fold in the sides and continue rolling to the end. Add water to the edges to make sure the seam is fully sealed.
- Fry in hot oil for 4-5 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted.