People are going to love my newest Air Fryer Steak bites recipe! This steak bites recipe is so easy and paired with a delicious buttery chimichurri. You only need an air fryer and a few ingredients to make delicious tender steak and flavorful chimichurri!
First, preheat your air fryer at 390. If using an oven, also preheat to 390. Take your steak and cut and cube. Set into a bowl and season with your preferred steak seasoning. Any brand will do and season to your liking!
Wash and cut your potatoes and cut into 1/8ths. Spray your potatoes with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt. Air fry at 390 for about 12 minutes or bake for 15-17 minutes, gently shake the basket halfway through.
Set fries aside and add steak to the air fryer. Cook at 390 for 10 minutes. Bake for about 15 minutes. While the steak is in the air fryer, add parsley, cilantro, green onion, Fresno chili, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and salt into a food processor. Blend. If it needs more oil, add 1 tbsp at a time.
Melt 1 tbsp of butter in a small bowl and add 1 tbsp of the chimichurri. Mix. Serve over steak bites and fries!
Easy Air Fryer Steak Bites with Chimichurri Butter
- 1 Ribeye (Roughly 8 oz)
- 1 Tbsp Steak Seasoning of Choice
- 1 Cup Parsley
- 1 Cup Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion
- 1 Fresno Pepper
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Golden Potatoes (cut into 1/8ths)
- Avocado Spray
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 F.
- Cut and cube your steak. Place into a bowl and season with your preferred steak seasoning. There is no right or wrong here. Set aside.
- Wash and cut your potatoes into small wedges. Spray them down with avocado spray oil or oil of choice and add salt. Air fry in basket for around 12 minutes. You can gently shake the basket half way through.
- Once the fries are done, set aside.
- Place steak bites into air fryer and cook at 390 for 10 minutes. If using an oven, cook for about 15 minutes.
- While the steak is cooking, add parsley, cilantro, green onion, fresno pepper, Lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and garlic into a food processor and blend. If you need to add more oil, do so 1 tbsp at a time.
- Add 1 tbsp of melted butter and 1 tbsp of chimichurri together. Drizzle over steak and fries.
Leave a Reply