This recipe is so easy yet yields spicy and flavorful salmon! If you know me, you know I love air fryer salmon recipes! This one has a sweet heat that is subtle, yet delicious! This recipe only has a few ingredients!
First, for the marinade, add 2-3 Tbsp of crushed chipotles or chipotle paste. This can be found in the International Section of your grocery store. In a small bowl, add chipotles, honey, diced jalapeño, lime juice, and salt. Mix together.
For your salmon, take your filet and score it twice vertically and 4 times horizontally. You want to cut to the skin but not through.
Use this marinade over your salmon before air frying. Save some to put on top after it is done cooking. Air fry your salmon at 390 F for about 12-14 minutes. To bake, bake at 375F for about 16-20 minutes.
Serve over a bed of rice and enjoy!
Easy Air Fryer Honey Chipotle Lime Salmon
- Salmon Filet
- 2-3 Tbsp Crushed Chipotle Sauce or Chipotle Paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Diced Jalapeño
- Pinch of Salt
- In a small mixing bowl add your chipotles, honey, jalapeños, lime juice, and salt. Mix.
- Score your salmon by making vertical and horizontal cuts up until the skin. Do not cut through the skin.
- Marinade your salmon with some of the chipotle marinade. Save some for later.
- Air fry at 390 for 12-14 minutes or bake at 375 F for 16-20 minutes.
- Add additional sauce to the cooked salmon if you like and serve over rice.