Enjoy tender and juicy BBQ chicken straight from the air fryer! This simple recipe is only 4 ingredients and perfect for a quick dinner idea. All you need is an air fryer or oven and you will have the best meal. These are perfectly sweet and tangy and go great with roasted or mashed potatoes and even potato salad!
First dice your chicken into 1 inch cubes. Place your chicken in a large bowl and season with your preferred BBQ seasoning. You can find general BBQ or chicken seasonings at your local grocery store.
Next, preheat your air fryer to 390F. If you do not have an air fryer, you can do the same with your oven. Place your chicken into a greased air fryer basket and air fry for 9-11 minutes. If you are doing an oven version, you may need to bake closer to 15 minutes.
While your chicken is cooking, in a small sauce pan, add 1 cup of your preferred BBQ sauce and 2 tbsp of honey. Give this a stir and combine. I used a more molasses based sauce which is thicker and a hint sweeter.
Serve your chicken over your preferred side, I did mashed potatoes!
Easy Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Bites
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp BBQ Seasoning
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce of Choice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F.
- Cut and dice your chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, add your chicken and BBQ Seasoning. Mix well.
- In a progressed air fryer basket, add your seasoned chicken bites making sure to space them out evenly.
- Air Fry for 9-11 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, heat up on low heat your favorite BBQ sauce and add honey. Mix well.
- Remove chicken from the heat and serve with the sauce.
Leave a Reply