If you are looking for easy weeknight pasta dinners, look no further! This recipe is easy, and will have the family begging you to make it again! I love this recipe because it involves very little mess, but has ton of delicious buffalo flavor and, you can make this gluten free if you would like! A triple WIN!
First, we want to marinate our chicken. Dice your chicken and add buffalo sauce, an all purpose seasoning or chicken bouillon, and 1/2 packet of Ranch Seasoning. I like the Hidden Valley ones the best. This is not sponsored but I think their ranch seasoning is the best! Marinate your chicken for minimum 1 hour up to 4. In a skillet on medium to high heat, sauté in some oil.
When the chicken is cooked halfway, add your minced garlic and stir. Then add your heavy cream, buffalo sauce, and the second half of the ranch packet. Stir well. Reduce the heat and add 2 cups of pepper jack cheese. If that is too spicy, you can use mozzarella! Toss in your pasta and coat evenly with the creamy buffalo sauce. You can pour more buffalo sauce in if you want a stronger flavor. I also like using Frank’s the most.
Lastly, serve up with a drizzle of buffalo sauce and optional green onions and enjoy!
Easy 8 Ingredient Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 8 Oz Rigatoni Pasta
- 2-3 Diced Chicken Breasts
- 1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Packet
- 1 Cup Buffalo Sauce You can add more if needed!
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Cups Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 Tsp All Purpose Chicken Seasoning (Chicken Bouillon or Old Bay)
- Optional: Green Onion
- In a large glass bowl, add diced chicken, 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, chicken seasoning, and 1/2 Hidden Valley Ranch Packet. Stir and marinate for 1-4 hours.
- Saute chicken in a skillet on medium to high heat. Once the chicken is halfway cooked, add 1 tbsp of minced garlic. Mix. Add heavy cream, 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, and the second half of the ranch seasoning packet.
- Simmer sauce and reduce the heat. Add 2 cups of pepper jack cheese and your cooked pasta.
- If you want to add more buffalo sauce, do it! Serve immediately and drizzle with a little buffalo sauce and optional green onion