When it comes to quick and easy appetizer recipes, I am your girl! These deviled eggs are decadent but creamy and delicious! With just a few ingredients, you can make these for your next get together!
First hard boil your eggs. I boiled 8 eggs which makes 16 deviled eggs. To do so, boil in water for about 12 minutes. Place eggs into an ice bath for at least 5 minutes to cool the egg down and stop the cooking.
Gently peel your egg. Next, slice your egg in half. Carefully remove the cooked yolks and place them into a mixing bowl. In your mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 Tbsp of dijon mustard, 1/4 – 2/3 cup truffle mayo, and 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese. Add in 1 tbsp of lemon zest and 1 tsp of salt. I got my truffle mayo at Trader Joe’s, however there are many amazing brands to choose from!
Mix this thoroughly with a fork or even better a hand mixer until a smooth fluffy texture. Take a small zip lock or sandwich bag and put all the filling in. Gently squeeze to one corner and seal the bag removing as much air as possible. Cut the tip of the bag and it is now great for pipping in your filling.
Fill your egg halves with the filling. Top with some bacon and garnish with some smoked paprika and grated parmesan!
Delicious Truffle Deviled Eggs
- 8 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4-2/3 Cup Truffle Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Bacon Strips
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Boil water and boil 8 eggs for 12 minutes.
- Remove cooked eggs and set in ice water bath for at least 5 minutes.
- Peel eggs and carefully slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and set in a separate bowl.
- To the cooked yolks, add dijon mustard, truffle mayo, freshly grated parmesan cheese, lemon zest, and salt.
- Mix thoroughly with fork or hand mixer.
- Place egg mixture into piping bag or make your own ziplock version.
- Place egg mixture in a sandwich bag and remove as much air as possible. Move filling to one corner. Seal bag and cut off the tip.
- Fill your egg halves with the mixture and garnish with some fresh bacon, smoked paprika, and parmesan.
Leave a Reply