Want an easy and tasty pasta recipe? Well, look no further for this recipe will be your new favorite go-to dinner! The creamy sauce is perfect for your favorite pasta and savory chicken. This is instantly be a family favorite!
First, take 2 chicken breasts and season with your favorite seasonings. I used Old Bay for fine. I find it is simple yet adds tremendous flavor. If you do not have a spice shelf stocked to the brim, that is okay! This seasoning is the perfect mix.
In your hot skillet, add some of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes. We will be cooking our chicken with that oil. You can add a little olive oil (1 tbsp) as well if needed.
Cook your chicken and once it is done take it out of the skillet and set it aside. In the same skillet move the heat to low/medium and add your garlic, shallot and tomato paste. Season with some red pepper flakes. Once the garlic and onions cook about a minute, add your sun-dried tomatoes and heavy cream.
Give your sauce a stir and add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and juice of 1/2 lemon. While the sauce is simmering on low throw in your spinach and cooked pasta.
Once all the pasta is combined with the sauce, add your chicken back in. Top with more red pepper flake and some minced parsley! Enjoy!
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Seasoning of choice I used Old Bay
- 1 Bag Favorite Pasta
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Shallot Minced
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Old Bay
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/4 Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 3/4-1 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Lemon (juice)
- 1 Cup Spinach
- Add your sun-dried tomato oil into a skillet and heat to medium/high heat.
- Season your chicken breasts with your favorite seasoning, I used Old Bay
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the skillet and lower the heat.
- Add your garlic, shallot, and tomato paste.
- Add your sun-dried tomatoes and stir. Next add 2 cups heavy cream.
- Let this simmer and add a bit more Old Bay or seasoning to the sauce
- Meanwhile in a separate pan, cook your pasta.
- To the sauce, add your parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Once it is all combined, stir in fresh spinach and cooked pasta.
- When everything is all mixed together, add your chicken back to the pan.
- Garnish with more red pepper flake and some chopped parsley.