Here is another easy one pan meal that is so full of flavor that you will lick your plate clean! This creamy garlic butter shrimp is delicious and only a few ingredients!
First heat up your skillet to medium to high heat. Add your 1 lb raw shrimp and seasonings. For the seasonings, I used Tony’s Cajun seasoning, Old Bay, and Red Pepper Flake. Toss your shrimp in 3 Tbsp of seasoning. If you do not have those seasonings, salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika, red pepper flake, onion powder, and garlic powder will work great! Add 1 tbsp of butter and finish cooking.
Once the shrimp is cooked, remove it and set aside but keep warm. Add your 1 tbsp of butter and some more seasonings. Then, toss in your shallot, and garlic to the skillet. Cook until fragrant and then add some red pepper flakes.
Next, add your heavy cream, and cheeses both mozzarella and parmesan. Finally, add your parsley and lemon juice.
On a plate, add a little sauce and stack your shrimp. Top with some parsley and drizzle your sauce over your shrimp. Squeeze a bit of lemon and enjoy!
Creamy One Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 lb Shrimp
- Seasonings of Choice (Tony's Cajun Seasoning, Old Bay, and Red Pepper Flake)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozarella
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a hot skillet, add some oil, shrimp and seasonings. Toss your shrimp around and add 1 tbsp of butter. When shrimp is fully cooked, remove from the skillet.
- Add another tbsp of butter and some more seasonings. Throw in your garlic and shallot. Add some red pepper flakes and stir.
- Pour in your heavy cream and mix. Add your cheese and let the sauce thicken.
- Finally, add some parsley and lemon juice.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and enjoy!